Dental bonding is the application of tooth-coloured resin to improve the appearance of a chipped, worn or stained teeth. It is also used to:
- Close gaps and spaces between teeth
- Improve the appearance of crowded teeth
- To modify the shape of a tooth
- Protect roots left exposed by receding gums
- Provide a natural-looking restoration to decayed teeth
Dental bonding is a popular aesthetic treatment because it is comparatively affordable, can usually be accomplished in a single visit and does not involve the gross destruction of teeth.
Pain stopping you from sleeping?
Severe Tooth Ache?
Need Immediate Relief?
Our Compassionate Dentists can help you NOW
Call us now to be seen ASAP:
01932 858 686
BDS (Hons.) MJDF RCS (Eng), MClinDent (FRP Lond), MSC (Implantology), FICOI
BDS MJDF RCS Eng GDC No. 103888