When you lose a tooth, the resulting gap is not only a cosmetic concern. Left untreated, it can result in dental problems such as:
- Problems eating and speaking
- Misaligned bite
- Temporomandibular joint (TMJ) issues
At Oatlands Dental Lounge we extremely experienced in providing dental bridges, which are intended to fill gaps created by missing teeth. The different bridge types available are:
- Adhesive: attached to the inside of the surrounding teeth
- Resin-attached: commonly used to restore a single front tooth
- Conventional: cemented in place after the teeth next to the gap are shaped to support it
- Implant-retained: restore missing teeth using dental implants
Dental bridges can also be made with full ceramic materials so that the results blend in seamlessly with your own teeth, making it difficult for others to tell that you ever had restoration work done.
Once properly fitted, your dental bridge will
- Allow you to eat and speak normally again
- Take stress off of your other teeth by properly positioning your bite/li>
- Prevent other teeth from shifting into the gap
Pain stopping you from sleeping?
Severe Tooth Ache?
Need Immediate Relief?
Our Compassionate Dentists can help you NOW
Call us now to be seen ASAP:
01932 858 686
BDS (Hons.) MJDF RCS (Eng), MClinDent (FRP Lond), MSC (Implantology), FICOI
BDS MJDF RCS Eng GDC No. 103888